I love Sunwarrior Products and they post amazing recipes. These yummy cookies are easy to make and perfect for holiday gatherings. The recipe calls for simple ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
Vegan Pumpkin Pie Snickerdoodles
- 2 cups almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin pie mix (canned)**
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
**Pumpkin pie mix can be substituted for pumpkin puree (canned). Make sure to add ½ teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice if substituted.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat cooking sheets with nonstick baking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder, salt. (*Combine pumpkin pie spice if substituting.)
- In a separate small mixing bowl, combine melted coconut oil, pumpkin pie mix/pumpkin puree, syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients. Mix together until fully combined. It should be a bit wet and sticky. Place mixture in the refrigerator and allow it to settle for about ten minutes.
- While you wait, combine the cinnamon, brown sugar, and cane sugar together to make the coating. Place ingredients in a small bowl.
- Once dough as settled, form balls about 1.5 inches thick in diameter and roll into coating mixture. Place onto sprayed cooking sheets. Push down cookies to make them flat, about ½ inch thick.
- Bake cookies for about twelve minutes. Time may vary depending on cookie thickness and your oven. Cookies should be firm on top and soft in the center. Allow cookies to cool for about five minutes – they will harden up just a bit while they cool.
- Cool, share, enjoy!
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Sunwarrior’s awesome expert writers do not replace doctors and don’t always cite studies, so do your research, as is wise. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.
COMMENTS / REPLIES 0
WANT TO ADD YOUR VOICE? LOGIN / SIGNUP