There is no magic workout, diet pill, or diet that will magically give you the body you want. It requires hard work in the gym and willpower in the kitchen. However, the answer is simple and inexpensive; so what are you waiting for? These are the six steps that are required to decrease fat in your body and develop lean muscle. You don’t need expensive supplements, just real food!
1. Food intake- Lean meat, fresh fruits and vegetables
2. Determine your daily caloric intake and log your food intake and calories
3. Water- Drink at least(8) 8 ounce glasses of water per day.
4. Exercise- Weight training is key to developing lean muscle
5. Eliminate processed foods, and reduce your intake of bread, rice and cereals.
6. Cardio- add interval training to your cardio workouts- Research shows interval training to be much more effective for fat loss than longer endurance type cardio.