Super Charged Chocolate Nut Bars are tasty and nutrient-rich snack the whole family will love
Chocolate Nut Bars Ingredients:
1 cup of walnuts
½ cup of sunflower seeds
½ cup of pumpkin seeds
½ cup of almonds
¼ cup of honey
½ tsp of cinnamon
1/3 cup + 2 tbsp of coconut oil
3 tbsp. raw cacao powder
Chocolate Nut Bars Instructions:
- Pulse nuts in blender until chopped to your liking, some like bigger chunks, some like small.
- Melt coconut oil, honey, and cacao on low heat and mix until fully blended.
- Add nuts to chocolate mixture and combine.
- Line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper.
- Add mixture and flatten until spread evenly around pan.
- Let harden in freezer for 30 minutes. Keep in fridge for remaining time!
Source: SuperCharged Chocolate Nut Bars