Disclaimer: By participating in this Lean Body Fitness Challenge, you agree that you have been advised that participation in this group is at your own risk. Before starting any new diet and exercise program it is recommended you check with your physician and clear any exercise and diet changes before beginning this program. I am not a doctor or registered dietician, I do not claim to cure any cause, condition or disease. I do not provide medical advice, aid, or nutrition for the purpose of health or disease.
Clean eating doesn’t have to be hard. Make your meals simple by using just the basics- lean (good quality protein), organic veggies and fresh fruits. These meals are simple and include very few ingredients. Once you cut out processed/junk foods, you’ll be amazed at how much better you look and feel.
Breakfast: Choose 1
- Two Boiled Eggs- Slice in half (remove egg yolk and mix with 2 slices of avocado- mash and fill eggs with avocado mixture, tangerine
- Slice of Ezekiel bread toasted- spread 1 tbsp. of nut butter and add 1/2 sliced banana
- 1/2 Grapefruit, 100 calorie pack of raw almonds
- 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt, drizzle 1 tsp of organic raw honey, top with 2 tbsp. of walnuts
Lunch: Choose 1
- Grilled chicken breast (size of palm) sliced on top of 2 cups of organic spinach, 4 organic cherry tomatoes, 1 tbsp. of feta cheese, 1 serving of organic dressing, plus tangerine
- Open faced Beast veggie burger on one slice of Ezekiel bread topped with sliced onion, 2 sliced cherry tomatoes, 3 slices of avocado, 1 tbsp. of plain Greek yogurt, plus organic apple
- Grilled chicken breast (size of palm) sliced and topped on a bed of 1 cup of quinoa, top with 1/2 cup of black beans, 2 tbsp. of salsa, 1 tbsp. of plain Greek yogurt, plus piece of fruit
Dinner: Choose 1
- Grilled salmon (size of palm), 1/2 sweet potato, serving of asparagus, 1 cup of berries
- Grilled chicken breast, 1 cup of stir fried rice ( heat one tbsp. of olive oil in pan-stir in 3/4 cup of brown rice, 1/2 cup of broccoli florets, 1/2 cup of shredded carrots)- sliced kiwi
- Grass fed beef patty topped with mushrooms and onions (sautéed in tsp of olive oil) on a bed of one cup fresh spinach, 6 organic cherry tomatoes, 1/2 cup of quinoa, -sliced apple