I love Sunwarrior protein. Here is an amazing quick recipe on their site for an easy, healthy snack that tastes delicious. Check it our at Sunwarrior.com
I love these easy to make protein balls to grab after a workout or for a healthy snack during the day. Here is the recipe:
No Bake Coconut Protein Balls
- ½ cup (100% almonds) almond butter
- ½ cup organic unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 scoops Sunwarrior Classic Chocolate protein
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 2–2 ½ tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 ½ teaspoons organic vanilla extract
- *sprinkle Himalayan sea salt
- *extra organic unsweetened shredded coconut
Mix all ingredients together except almond milk. Add almond milk as needed to get the right consistency for shaping your protein balls.
Form bite size balls and roll in shredded coconut. Refrigerate and enjoy.