This has been a beautiful weekend with sunny skies and cooler temps. I had a great 8 mile training run this morning and I’m looking forward to trying this cinnamon raisin bread. It’s gluten free, low carb, and protein. Oh yeah! Here is the recipe I found on:
Gluten-Free CINNA-RAISIN PROTEIN BREAD
How to Prepare:
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Put all ingredients except raisins into a food processor or blender (if you don’t have either, you can put into a large bowl and use a hand mixer or whisk) and blend until completely smooth.
3. Pour batter into a small loaf tin and stir raisins into the batter.
4. Bake for approximately 40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and a knife inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.
5. Let cool for 20 minutes and slice into 8 equal pieces. Enjoy!
100% TASTE, 0% GUILT